- I seem to smell the stench of appeasement in the air.
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.
- Economics are the method; the object is to change the soul.
- In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything
done, ask a woman.
- I've got a woman's ability to stick to a job and get on with it when
everyone else walks off and leaves it.
- Being prime minister is a lonely job... you cannot lead from the crowd.
- Of course it's the same old story. Truth usually is the same old story.
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.