Latest Quotes Added
- Krusty's tshirts are made by kids for kids. And we pass the slavings
onto you. - Krusty the Clown
- Even the clapometer is crying, (glove burns) no wait thats battery
acid, ahhhhhhh! - Krusty the Clown
- I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world. - Socrates
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
- You're about as happy as you make up your mind to be. - Abraham Lincoln
- When we grew up, we wanted to do two things: to own a sports team and a casino.
- Ask not what your country can do for you: Ask what you can do for
your country. - John F. Kennedy
- All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind. - Aristotle
- The good neighbor looks beyond the external accidents and discerns
those inner qualities that make all men human and, therefore, brothers.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste
of death but once. - William Shakespeare
- Did you know that disco record sales were up 400% in 1976? If these
trends continue...Aayyyyy - Disco Stu
- Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
- Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. - Socrates
- A lifetime of working in a nuclear power plant has given me a healthy
green glow. - Mr. Burns
- What good is money if you can't inspire terror in your fellow man?"
- Mr. Burns