- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in
a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but
by the content of their character.
- One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
- I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out
the true meaning of its creed.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
silence of our friends.
- It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can
stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
- The good neighbor looks beyond the external accidents and discerns
those inner qualities that make all men human and, therefore, brothers.
- And I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that
he will die for, he isn't fit to live.