- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of
- As long as you derive inner help and comfort from anything, keep it.
- Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it.
- The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Fear of death makes us devoid both of valour and religion. For want
of valour is want of religious faith.
- You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- As soon as we lose the moral basis, we cease to be religious. There
is no such thing as religion over-riding morality. Man, for instance,
cannot be untruthful, cruel or incontinent and claim to have God on
- Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
- There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to
them except in the form of bread.